My life

Anger surges through my brain
and leaves me red in face.
It makes me a terror, gruesome, a bane,
in me the mild timidness its bound to replace.
People tell me I'm innocent,
readily gullible, timid,
inceduously taken for a ride.
They call me an imbicle,
who cannot distinguish between hearty and horrid,
and who in others will easily confide.
I placidly agree I'm stupid,
in theoretical literature a dim wit
who cannot see the difference between the devil and cupid
and can be cunningly lured into a darkened pit.
But inspite of the daftness embroiled in me,
i hold up my head dangerously high.
I drown politics in my morning cup of tea,
i'm not manipulative, deceiving, I'm not sly,
I'm haughtily proud of my imprudence,
soberly and snobbishly uninterested in silly flirtatious chat.
because bliss they say lies with ignorance,
while curiosity merely kills the cat.
It pays to be silly, to be politically unwise.
because its only then from the depths of ones soul
does truly wisdom arise.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A strange experience in a Mumbai local

Journey to the center of the mind

I’d like to speak to the manager