An ode to Corporate Sherlock


In my first month at Marico, I was like a foetus in the corporate womb. I was struggling to hit the ground running.

I could have blended in with the office carpet and no one would have even noticed!
No one, except Corporate Sherlock!

Just like the bohemian detective, Mr. Sarwate possess riveting observational skills and were thus quick to notice my discomfort and even quicker to gauge my personality type.

With twinkling eyes, mischief up his sleeve, he had the ability to strike a chord with anyone and everyone at the workplace. He was and continues to be starkly different from regular corporate honchos. With the least bit of effort, he could get people to blurt out their darkest secrets and divulge personal truths.

He is eloquent and maintains an air of mystique. With words he is precise; seldom betray his thoughts and is always keen to know what is on others minds. When it comes to work, he is technically sound and some would go as far as calling him a genius. With colleagues, he is candid and affable. His boyish cheekiness is alluring and he is charismatic and polished.
He is intuitively sound and his pragmatic connotations force the mind into a sphere of deep thinking.
As he leaves Marico and embarks on his next adventure, winning the hearts of several others as he goes along, I can assure him that He will remain stubbornly etched in our thoughts and memories.

-Neha D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A strange experience in a Mumbai local

I’d like to speak to the manager

Journey to the center of the mind