My noisy neighbours

Screaming and brawling their day begins,
running about increasing their sins.
They yell, cause a racket, and shout,
they are so many of them all about.

In the corridor their infant will eat,
and on my ceiling they'll exercise their feet.
Their dog is a menace, he defecates all around,
and the husband is a wretched hound.

Their antics leave me angry and livid,
their indifference makes me frigid.
They are a nuisance, a horrible bane,
an exasperating, a nerve twitching pain.

The wife has such a melodious tone,
even when she bangs the door and slams the phone.
They cause an awful din while descending the stairs,
and even more noise, when they drag their chairs.

A noble woman am I; I always say my prayers,
yet nobody answers them, nobody cares.
Oh Jesus how can i love them as much as I love myself?
I'd rather drink salt water and marry an elf.

The husband comes to fight at the drop of a pin,
And if i tell him about his continuous din,
he frowns and says," You obnoxious creep,
my children and dog are mostly always asleep"
Oh Jesus, I cannot love as much as I love myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journey to the center of the mind

A strange experience in a Mumbai local

I’d like to speak to the manager